Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pretty Pink Poke-a-Dots!


So we are having a wonderful stay here in Denver Colorado and today I was just thinking about how much fun my two girls are... Its funny how I seem to be tired and frustrated at the end of the day and in those moments life is overwhelming and I don't know if I can make it through another day... But then I sleep and the truth is that my life is wonderful and easy! My girls are both healthy and happy, my husband has work and our bills are being paid. We have food to eat and a car to drive and best of all we are all together!


So this morning I was having an overwhelming moment and I had put Aspen down, screaming, in the chair by my bed while I went to rotate the laundry and when I cam back... well Emma had crawled into the chair with her and they were sitting there giggling at each other and being sooo cute! (I had not even realized that they were wearing matching clothes) It was so wonderful! They love each other and they love Paul and I and we are all doing wonderful. I guess what I am realizing is that there are always gonna be moments when things get crazy... but that is just part of life. I love my girls and I am so grateful they are here to help me learn and grow and become a better mother and daughter of God!

No comments: